Friday, December 02, 2005

Hot by Proxy

This commentary may be a bit dated, but I thought better late than never. I think I've figured out why many people find Natalie Portman (star of the recent Star Wars fiascos) to be attractive. It's a case of something I like to call, "hot by proxy". Stick her in a movie with other females; she's fairly average looking. But put her in the movie with the likes of Jar Jar Binks, Hayden Christensen, Yoda, and a gay robot, then all of a sudden she’s "the hotness".

2 Comments:

Blogger Dara said...

which seems to only further prove his point.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dara said...

oh and hi. i randomly found your blog and basically i love it. you have a rare sense of humor.

i like to comment on old posts and my blogs are kind of lame and out-dated because i mostly use lj and xanga. so... yeah. that's all.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home