Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Late for Work

Well the various holidays are over so it' s back to the grind for ol' Mitchell. I like going to work actually, as it makes me feel productive. I was late this morning because of an enhanced showering regimen I've developed.

In addition to regular anti-bacterial soap and water, I've also recently introduced the concept of completely covering myself with that anti-bacterial hand gel after I dry off. The idea behind it being that germs live in the water I use to shower and also lurk within the fine stitching of my towels. I slather it on, and within seconds, I am dry and germ-free.

In doing so however, I've added at least an extra 8 minutes to my daily preparations... something I didn't take into account when I set my alarm clock.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats hot...Does it burn Mitchell??

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the bottoms of your feet, since you need to stand while rubbing on all that hot-germ-free gel? Unless you know how to levitate, I can forsee "germ infested toe jam" in your future.

1:10 PM  
Blogger MitchellNertz said...

I stand in a foot bath filled with the anti-bacterial gel... check and mate!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, most bathrooms have a heat source...most likely from a furnace. In order for a furnace to operate properly, it must be ventilated. There for, germ infested air is sucked into the furnace, then spread viciously through the air. If you are in a bathroom near a heating duct, you are subject to inhaling toxic and potentially erectile retarding germs. This also applys to AC units, heat pumps, and space heaters.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to play violen in a rock band named "Erectile Retarding Germs".

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a hygeine freq lyk ma bro but wurse, mind u wen i woz lil i used to sleep under the covers in case there were fbi murder people and a tiger under my bed, i thought the pepes wud inject poison into my foot and kill me or that the tiger would smell my feet, not lyk it and then eat me. i miss times lyk that.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend you have some serious OCD. Join the club!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have started coating myself in anti-bacterial gel. I've been doing it almost 3 week's now, it has actually helped me get better seats on the bus to work, in fact the bus usually empties when i get on, I should probably use a gel meant for humans.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home